Please take time to read this I want to give you the best service I could possibly give you.
***All reading services are available for clients over 18 years old***
I channel through spirit and I share information and message I receive. To give you a sense of direction with your life’s journey. All clairvoyant readings and services, of Delia’s readings are meant to empower your own best choices. You have full responsibility for making the best choices in your life. Its up to you. I’m just here as a guide or facilitator.
I am not responsible for any action or inaction on your part as a result of your reading or any other service I provide. You agree to take full responsibility for your life, including your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing. Your life is your responsibility!
No consultation with Delia is to be considered as any kind of medical or psychological diagnosis or treatment for any condition.
Any discussions pertaining to any professional, legal or medical matter is for general information purposes only. Do not ignore advice from a qualified professional based upon any consultation with me.
All psychic readings and consultations are intended to offer an insight into a person’s personal life and do not in any way, constitute legal, financial, or professional advice.
You understand that Delia’s Readings cannot make any warranties or guarantees regarding the information I provide and that I cannot be held responsible or liable for the actions you take as a result of the session. You are completely responsible for any actions you take after any consultation.
Crystal Spiritual Meaning information.
Crystal meanings are spiritual supports to healing and are not prescriptions or healthcare information. We bear no responsibility as to the effectiveness of individual crystals or stone if you have any medical condition or doubts please consult your doctor.
COVID 19 – Safe Work Practices
Safe work practices have been put into place for the safety of both us and our customers. It is our commitment to you and our own health at this time need to be highlighted and abide by the Governments Covid safe workplace.
Listed below are the Covid safe practices that have been put into place. The Government has asked that we mention the Covid app for more information is available online.
COVID SAFETY MEASURE – WE ARE DOING AS A BUSINESS
All equipment and work areas are disinfectant before and between clients.
Hand sanitiser and liquid soaps are available for all to use before, after & during sessions.
Fresh clean towels are changed between each client.
Clients will be asked if they are sick or unwell, have travelled overseas or have been in contact with someone who is sick & unwell that they reschedule their appointment with a 14-day interval.
Client will be asked to compete a health form as a disclaimer before commencement of their appointment.
Any client who are deemed high rick by the standards of QLD chief Health Minister (over 65 and Immune compromised) will be seen on a case by case basis at the discretion of the therapist.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Please bring your own water bottle
Feel free to bring your own towels for a healing session
Use basic common sense & personal hygiene
If you have any concerns, please feel free to ask
Payments & Ordering
The preferred payment is Square.
We will accept direct bank transfer
Contact us for banking details.
Personal pick up of orders are available upon request from Ormiston or the Manly Markets (QLD). Please allow up to 7 days when the product is a personal order.
Orders are processed from Brisbane (QLD) and delivery is generally within 1-5 business days for Australian orders (except Western Australia and some regional areas, which can take up to 7 days). Orders will be shipped once the funds have cleared in the banking system.
If product ordered contains a personalised item(s), then the order could take an extra 1-7 days..
A delivery is interpreted as attempted delivery us. We do not accept liability for delays on the event there is no one to receive the delivery at the address. If the delivery address details provided by you are incorrect and thus affecting delivery, you will be responsible for the cost if the parcel is returned to us and also if you wish to have the shipment returned back to the correct address. Then the charges will be paid by you.
At this stage we do not accept overseas orders.
Refund & Exchange
Process for Refund and Returns:
1. Contact us by email outlining reason for product(s) return.
- You must include a copy of your proof of purchase.
- For glassware or breakages, photo evidence is required, therefore relevant and clear photos must also be provided.
2. Once we have assessed the validity of the refund or return. We will advise you via phone or email as to the outcome.
If you are returning you product it must be in its original condition and packaging.
- If a fault was found, we will offer you a replacement or a refund.
- If the product has been damage or abused through misuse, we will not be able to offer a refund or exchange.
- If product has been damaged in transport. I will not be able to offer a refund or exchange.
Made to Order/Specialised Product:
- If you have had a 'make/specialised to order' product and a special order - then can not be refunded unless faulty or damaged.
Please allow 7 business days for us to reply to your request.
We offers seven (7) day money back guarantee on all our products. If the product does not conform to the specification as stated on our website, or is defective. Please contact by email or phone 0406 258 031 to arrange return shipping at our expense. If the product is unwanted and is not defective we will not accept any returns.
Full details of our policies concerning Product Returns, Product Orders, Order Cancellation Due to Error and Product Descriptions are outlined in the Terms & Conditions.
1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
Collecting information on Registered members
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
Credit Card Details
5. Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
6. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
7. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
8. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
9. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
10. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
11. Cookies and Applets
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
12. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
13. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
14. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
16. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.
Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Delia Spry. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration, we provide you with a password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
5. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
6. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
7. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
8. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
9. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
10. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
11. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
12. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
13. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
14. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
15. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
16. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
17. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
18. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
19. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “Refunds & Exchange” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
20. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
21. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
22. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
23. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
24. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
25. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
26. You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
27. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
28. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
29. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
30. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
31. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
32. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Statutory Guarantees and Warranties to Consumers
33. Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“C&C Act”) defines a consumer. Under the C&C Act we are a supplier of either goods or services or both to you, and as a consumer the C&C Act gives you statutory guarantees. Attached to the Standard Terms and Conditions are:-
(i) Schedule 2 of the C&C Act; and
(ii) those statutory guarantees, all of which are given by us to you if you are a consumer.
34. If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act of our goods or services then we give you a warranty that at the time of supply of those goods or services to you, if they are defective then:-
(i) We will repair or replace the goods or any part of them that is defective; or
(ii) Provide again or rectify any services or part of them that are defective; or
(iii) Wholly or partly recompense you if they are defective.
35. As a consumer under the C&C Act you may be entitled to receive from us notices under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act. In that regard:-
(i) If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act and the goods or services we are providing relate to the repair of consumer goods then we will give you any notice which we are obliged to give you under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act.
(ii) If we are a repairer of goods capable of retaining user-generated data then we hereby give you notice that the repair of those goods may result in the loss of the data.
(iii) If we are a repairer and our practice is to supply refurbished goods as an alternative to repairing your defective goods or to use refurbished parts in the repair, then we give you notice that the goods presented by you to us for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. We also give you notice that we may use in the repair of your goods, refurbished parts.
Limitation of Liability
36. If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act then this clause applies to you. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the C&C Act then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights. If you are not a consumer:-
(i) To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
(ii) We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
(iii) We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with Us.
(iv) We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
37. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
38. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 30 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
39. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Queensland and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
40. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
41. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
These Terms and Conditions have been specifically drafted for, and provided to Delia Spry by LawLive Pty Ltd (www.lawlive.com.au).